We need your help to report a CRIME!
A Police Officer cannot be everywhere -
You must get involved!
“TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE”
If you see any unusual circumstances which may indicate criminal activity, call the Arkansas City Police department at 441-4444.
REPORT THE FOLLOWING:
- Address of incident
- Description of incident
- Description of suspect
- Car description and tag number
- Any other suspicious detail
- A stranger entering your neighbor’s house when it is unoccupied. (burglary)
- A scream heard anywhere. (robbery, sex offenses)
- Strangers or strange cars in the neighborhood, school area, and parks. (robbery, sex offenses)
- Offers of merchandise at ridiculously low prices. (stolen property)
- Anyone in a store concealing merchandise on their person. (shoplifting)
- Anyone removing accessories, license plates, or gasoline from a car. (auto theft)
- Persons seen entering or leaving a business place after hours. (burglary)
- The sound of breaking glass or other loud explosive noises. (burglary)
- Anyone loitering in or walking down the street, peering into parked cars, (auto theft, burglary)
- Persons involved in a fight. (robbery, assault)