Service, justice and fundamental fairness are the foundational principles of the Arkansas City Police Department’s mission to enhance the quality of life for all citizens.
We will accomplish this mission by treating everyone equally with respect, dignity and courtesy.
We will reduce crime, enhance traffic safety, and make Arkansas City a pleasant place to work and live while continually building a greater bond between the department and the public we serve.
- Accountability — Acting responsibly
- Character — Maintaining moral excellence
- Pride — Committed to perfection
- Dedication — Self-sacrificing devotion
- To do the right thing;
- To do the best we can; and
- To treat others the way we want to be treated.