To maintain and enhance the highest quality of judicial service in Arkansas City as a neutral entity, serving all parts in each case equally, fairly and courteously, using the following principles and practices:
- Service to our community, promoting openness and access to the procedures and operation of the Municipal Court.
- Professionalism based on honesty, integrity, and an awareness of basic human right values in our responses to every defendant.
- Commitment to fairly interpreting, analyzing and following ordinances passed by the Arkansas City Commission.
- Teamwork of an impartial Judge, Prosecutor, and Court Staff to ensure that each individual receives fair and equal treatment under the law while appearing in or before the Municipal Court.
- Trust as a court representation in the Community--a trust that is earned from the successful operation of the Court.